Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver proposals to customers using solar proposal software (Sighten).
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of local code requirements, products, roofing processes, solar installation practices and industry norms.
- Ability to read and interpret electric bills, understand financing options and cost savings of going solar.
- Track, review and process change proposal requests.
- Ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Coordinate with sales team to solve key issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and utilize various technologies (Google Docs, Zoho, T.Sheets)
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Reliable and predictable attendance required
- Team player
- Solar sales experience
- Solar technical understanding
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
- Competitive compensation (hourly position)
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Paid Time Off